Friday, February 15, 2008

IT'S BEEN ALMOST A WHOLE WEEK!!!


LOOK at this little wound up mess! In fact he was still so wound up that it took me a long time to get him to take his nap. However, he is finally napping.

We had a great day yesterday! Zachy got some nice prizes. I did too! Joel got me some Bath and Body Works (just what I asked for). We didn't go out to eat last night since we had already eaten out on Tuesday and Wednesday night.

School went well today. Zachy was so sad because we didn't get to make our regular shopping trips today. :) We had to hurry home for the electrical guys to come to work on our bathroom fan.

Well, I better go! His nap is over! I sure wish we had Nana's bed here.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hello again! I'm glad you had a good Valentines day. Thanks again for making ours unique! Can't wait till I can put your blog link on mine!!! Melissa