Monday, May 4, 2009

A BUSY WEEKEND!


Dale and Carmen Hoffpauir were here this weekend. Saturday evening we had the whole family over. The girls stop for a pose.
Joel and Steve did a great job of grilling the burgers. Hannah sure thinks so! She ate 1 and 1/2. It sure would be nice!
Zach enjoyed a few bites himself!
He just didn't know what to do with the MESS in his room! Besides, sharing was a little difficult too.
A group hug! Poor Brennan....he was getting the hug of his lifetime!
Zach was enjoying his hug also......
Well, I told Joel....I was ready to go back to school today! I believe I had a too busy weekend. From working in the yard Friday.....to doing Saturday cleaning.....shopping.....and preparing for the Robinson bunch....to church.....and getting ready for juniors. It was a non stop weekend! Last night was one of the few nights Joel left church so quickly.
Whew! I'm ready to relax tonight!

1 comment:

Charity said...

Jenny,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It was great to "meet" you! :) I enjoy your blog as well. Zach is growing so fast!

Chari