Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good Morning!

Well, I don't have anything exciting to post about this morning!

I must have left my camera battery charger in Dallas a few weeks ago. How sad! So there's no pictures to be posted! I'll have to order one sooooooooooooon! I can't stand to be without my camera. It is really time to purchase a new camera. I've had mine since the Christmas after Zach was born, and it has been well used.

I enjoyed a delicious bagel from Panera Bread this morning! Thank you Marci! It tasted wonderful with a delicious layer of raspberry cream cheese spread nicely across its toasted side! Mmmmmmmm!

I had a very busy weekend. I kept Jamie and Marci's children so they could venture to Dallas on a little honeymoon excursion after their trip to youth camp! Jamie and Marci really have some good kids who made it easy on their ole' aunt to keep them. I also had the rest of the family over for a Father's Day lunch on Sunday!

Other than that, there is not much news on the homefront. Well, Zach would say there is! He got to enjoy a few hours at his Aunt Robbie's yesterday while Mom went to the dentist. He loved it. Thanks Robbie!

He is growing up so quickly! He is talking more and more every day. One of my favorite things he says is "I lob you Mom!" and he quickly answers himself "I lob you too!" I love that boy, and I thank Jesus for giving us just what we asked for! I can't get over how much God cares! :)

No comments: