Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Well, I got tagged by Melissa Miller.


WHAT I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO
I would have only been married for about 5 months.

I was teaching at Pickering Elementary and enjoying it. I never dreamed I'd really ever leave.



SNACKS I ENJOY


I enjoy Peanut Butter Kudos and anything with peanut butter.

I love a nice cold Diet Coke.


PLACES I'VE LIVED:

DeRidder, Louisiana

Shreveport, Louisiana


JOBS I'VE HELD:
Baby sitter

A-1 Answering Service

South Beauregard Elementary (Receptionist)

Beauregard Community Action Association (Receptionist, Assistant, LIHEAP Coordinator)

Reichley's Bakery(Clerk/Assistant)

Pickering Elementary (Teacher)

Of Course Pilgrim Nazarene Academy

Wife/Finally a Mommy


MY WORST HABITS

Putting Off Laundry
Worrying
Many other things---Ask Joel. He'll be able to tell you all of them.

I don't guess I have anyone else to tag.

1 comment:

Caity said...

Hey Aunt Jenny It Caitlyn I miss you