Saturday, January 24, 2009

Let's See!

I wonder what I can get into here! There's plenty at Mom's school!
First things first! I'll just have some of her Diet Coke, and then I'll get busy!
You're never to young to know just how to work a mouse. So, that's what I'll do~~~ Drink Diet Coke and work on Mom's computer!
I'll tell you what this is the best gift anyone could have given Zach! He got it for his first birthday and he still loves it. In fact, if there ever comes a time that your keys are missing while you are at our house, just look in this cute little red car....
This little driver could have borrowed them to take his red car for a spin! Dad couldn't find his keys the other morning........Zach could!!!
Well, I hope you guys have a good day....I need to get moving around here. I have much to do.
Jenny

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh the Cozy Little Coupe..I didn't know they still made them. Brent had one when he was little and he LOVED it...in fact we were just talking about it the other day because he now has his license and is "begging" for his own car. Time sure does fly....

Shreveport Pilgrim Nazarene Church said...

I know!:) I can't believe he is already old enough to drive. Thanks for your comment! It has been a while since I have heard from you. I hope all is well your way.

Candice said...

I used to have one of those when I was a kid!!! I absolutely LOVED it!!!

Shirley said...

That's a cute story. In Zach's mind, keys and cars are a natural go-together.