Thursday, June 12, 2008

WE'RE BACK!!!!

Well, we're back from our little weekend trip. We really enjoyed our time together as a family. We didn't do a whole lot, but it was really fun. Joel took Zach to wade in the water. Zachy really had a BIG time. I didn't get any snap shots----only video.

We came home Monday evening to a house that was 83 degrees. We had the a/c checked out, but they couldn't find a problem. It cools fine now.

Anyway, Joel had to go to an auction in Dallas Tuesday. So, Zach and I went along. We left Monday night and spent the night just outside Dallas. He was only at the auction for a few hours. So, we had some time to shop. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe. We had another enjoyable day.

Joel is practicing a Father's Day song tonight. He took Zach with him. I am kind of enjoying a few minutes of my own. I don't get much time by myself anymore. I wonder why!!!

No comments: