Tuesday, July 15, 2008

IMPORTANT GUESTS!

Well, Joel, Zach, and I really enjoyed having our family from Alabama and Illinois come to visit for a few days. Heidi enjoyed thinking about the great memories of Uncle Joel's socks. I'm sure if they would have stayed longer she would have probably been treated to another pair.
Zachy enjoyed having his baby cousin, Jordynn, here also. It's hard to believe that he was that small just a short time ago.

Thanks Rhonda, Jessica, Lanna, and Heidi for coming! I sure wish we could have spent more time together. Too bad that time changes things, and that I have lost my three girls. I love you all.
Well, I guess I should go. I have plenty that needs to be done. I'll post again soon.


2 comments:

Susette said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of "our girls" and Rhonda. I think of them and wish we could all get together for a wonderful visit!!

Jennifer said...

That would be fun! We would like that!