Monday, October 13, 2008

HAPPY FALL!

We hope you all have a wonderful fall time this year.
We hope that your patch is full of plenty of "Punkins". Ours only has one. But we love him very much.
Here is a little look at fall inside our house. Our dining room and....
our breakfast nook, and
the living room. I didn't get a picture of the kitchen. I'll try to post some more later. Well, I guess I should go. I need to get this place straightened up before Joel gets home. Talk to you guys again later.
Jenny




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It'll be here before you know it. I will wait until Thanksgiving holidays before I put mine out. I still need a 9ft tree. My other one was too short for these ceilings.

Brittany said...

Hi Jenny,
I like to peek in on you all occasionally. Your fall decorations are magazine material! So Beautiful! Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations, hope you find that nice big tree :) Your little guy is just as handsome as he can be, and growing up so fast...