Monday, October 13, 2008

HAPPY FALL!

We hope you all have a wonderful fall time this year.
We hope that your patch is full of plenty of "Punkins". Ours only has one. But we love him very much.
Here is a little look at fall inside our house. Our dining room and....
our breakfast nook, and
the living room. I didn't get a picture of the kitchen. I'll try to post some more later. Well, I guess I should go. I need to get this place straightened up before Joel gets home. Talk to you guys again later.
Jenny




3 comments:

Rusty said...

Looks very cute, Jenny. My fall has been out since September 1, and I just told Tim to watch out because Christmas is coming real soon. (He was not impressed!) Love that little man of yours. Zack you are the best!

Jennifer said...

It'll be here before you know it. I will wait until Thanksgiving holidays before I put mine out. I still need a 9ft tree. My other one was too short for these ceilings.

Brittany said...

Hi Jenny,
I like to peek in on you all occasionally. Your fall decorations are magazine material! So Beautiful! Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations, hope you find that nice big tree :) Your little guy is just as handsome as he can be, and growing up so fast...