Monday, December 8, 2008

GETTING TOGETHER ONE MORE TIME!!!

The family of Clinton George Hoffpauir, Sr. had a family reunion recently in DeRidder, Louisiana. We had a great time reflecting on the past and enjoying the present. There were about 30 people present, and many were missed.
Zach really liked getting to be with his Uncle Ed, my oldest living brother.

My dad enjoyed getting to come to the family reunion and talk about things of the past. He had plenty of stories to share.
Uncle Ed used his coaching skills to make Zach a great ball player. He also took time to let Zach play with the dogs.
My brother Karl did a great job of hosting this reunion. He sure did grill some great RIBS. He should go into the catering business. He could give Dorretta a run for her money....:) Well, I guess they could be good catering partners though!
Zach spent enough time riding his play tractor recently that he thought he should be able to upgrade to the real thing.
Here is a special lady who allowed me to stay with her often while I was in college. I enjoyed getting to see Aunt Pat at the reunion. I sure wish Uncle CG could have been there. It is hard to believe he has been gone for over 2 years.
My dad (far right) is pictured here with his sister, Aunt Neva Lane and brother, Uncle Haywood.
My cousin in law, Judy, brought plenty of crafts to keep the kids busy. Zach preferred taking the tape off the paper chains rather than making one.
My brother Keith trying to pose like his son, Sam! Not really!
It was great getting together with all of the family to reminisce about the past. Thanks Karl for all your hard work!
More posts ahead!!!! Jenny

No comments: