Saturday, December 6, 2008

2008 Thanksgiving


Joel, Zach, and I went to DeRidder to be with my family for Thanksgiving. We enjoyed the fellowship and getting to see some of our family. Of course, they all had to tell me over and over that Zach was definitely a Hoffpauir. I hear just the opposite when I am here.
It was great to get to see some of my nephews and nieces. Several of them were " my kids" when they were growing up. I sure love them.
We came back Thanksgiving evening! Then , last Saturday, Zach and I headed back down to the homefront for a Hoffpauir Family Reunion. I'll try to get some of those pictures soon especially for Terry, Susette, and some of my other family.
Well, I'll sign off for now. Have a great day. Jenny

2 comments:

Candice said...

After the little episode tonight during the program, I would definitely have to say that he is a Robinson. Although it was the cutest part of the whole program. :)

Jennifer said...

He was sure a show off.