Thursday, October 8, 2009

On your Mark, get set, CLEAN!

016On Saturday, I had so much to do after a week of work, and I had so much to do to prepare for Sunday.  I was overwhelmed.  So, I got Zach entertained and set the timer for 30 minutes to see how much I could get done.  Well, this is what I accomplished!  (Don’t you like the reflection of the me and the camera?)007I folded and put away 2 loads of laundry.  009I even hung a fresh new hand towel in the bathroom!  013

As usual, I had to stop to take care of my 3 year old’s needs.  I had to open a package of Pringles….. 017and put away a pair of Dad’s shoes…..  018and pick up all of these little trains as well as put all of the little shelves back in the “Thomas fridge”.  Boy, that is a tedious job in itself!   014    Then off I headed to the kitchen to pledge all of my kitchen counters(and appliances)  and put a new bag in the garbage can.  Wow, you can get a lot done in 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I so glad I'm not the only one that has ever timed themselves. Cleaning my house is not my favorite thing to do, but I sure like it alot better when everything thing is clean. You don't realize how much can be accomplished in a short time.