Monday, May 19, 2008

Greetings at the Beginning of a New Week!

Wow! It is so hard to believe that we only have 9 more school days. It is such a busy time of the year. My students are working so hard trying to finish up their work and practice a few songs for banquet. We have really shortened their awards banquet program this year since we changed curriculums. Hopefully next year we will be on schedule again for a regular program.



Zach is into everything lately. I am so ready for summer so that I can work with him on this digging thing. Sometimes I wonder if there is any hope.



My brother Karl had a heart attack last week. I was busy visiting with him and being with him in the hospital here. The doctor was really straight with him and warned him to change his lifestyle. He told him that his only answer was prayer.



Juniors is off to a great start. Last night we did an object lesson with bubbles. The kids had so much fun. Hopefully they will remember how our life is like a bubble.



Hope all is well with everyone out in blogging land.

No comments: