Monday, May 26, 2008

Joel's Birthday Party


Joel's birthday was last Tuesday, but we celebrated it Friday evening. We had all of the Robinson family over for grilled hamburgers. He also invited a good friend and his wife from work. Joel told me several times how much he enjoyed his party. It sure makes a wife feel good to be appreciated.


JOEL AND MARCI....... He was worn out from opening all of his gifts! :)




And I was worn out from all the hard work involved in getting ready for a party. Zach's messes in the meantime also played a part in really wearing me out. He emptied salt and pepper shakers, knocked down my napkins, got into dishwasher detergent, and knocked a rooster off the top of my cabinets when a balloon got caught in the greenery. Needless to say, I was so nervous about trying to have everything in order when the guests arrived. It all worked out well.

I'm glad it turned out to be a good evening for Joel.

No comments: