Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dad, Zach, and Trains and other things!

Last night, Zach's dad built him a huge train track right in the middle of Mom's living room floor! Yeah! I think it was because he likes trains himself.
"Mom, you can't tear it down....." He enjoyed playing with his motorized Thomas engines early this morning!
My little guy is growing up so quickly. I can't believe that he will soon be 3 years old.
3 years old....Today he answered the phone to hear Nana on the other line. He told her we were going to the Boardwalk. She said she was too. So, we met and had lunch "upstairs" at Sonic. She showed him the Red River right outside the window. Of course, he remembered. "Mom, I want to go see the Red River."
Later, his MaMaw picked him up to spend the afternoon. I was able to enjoy a few hours to myself. Thanks MaMaw! :)

No comments: